Can you believe that Christmas is only 12 days away! Less than 2 weeks!
We are finally all decorated! Yay!
I started putting up the Christmas Tree on Sunday evening and was blessed by a visit from my sweet sis-in-law, Christy and her lovely friend, Katie! We had such a fun time! I am so glad they stopped by!
You made my night ladies! :)
A yucky stomach flu claimed a few of my days earlier this week but I am now back to feeling great and getting everything ready for Christmas! Special thanks to my sweet Mom who came over and took extra special care of me while I was feeling under the weather!
I do believe all of our shopping is done! I plan on getting up early tomorrow and getting everything all wrapped up and tucked under the tree!
Now I am ready to relax a little and soak up the 12 days of Christmas!
I can't wait to celebrate with the family and eat lots of yummy food!
**I was trying to attempt to add pictures of our holiday decor BUT my internet connection is not wanting to cooperate. I will have some added by Monday! :)
Happy Weekend All! Take some time to soak in the magic of Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment