You have officially been in my belly growing for the past 4 months! Only 5 more months to go...I know it will fly by and you will be here before we know it!
Your Dad and I were sitting in church today and I am pretty sure I felt a flutter!!! I have never felt anything quite like it so I am guessing that it was you giving me a little nudge to say hi!
You already know just how to melt Mommy's heart. :-)
I love reading in my pregnancy books what is developing and changing each week with you. It is SO absolutely amazing and such a gift from God. I can think of no greater miracle. We feel so truly blessed that we have been chosen to be your parents.
Being pregnant has been pretty fun so far! I felt a little sick in the begining but didn't mind it so much as long as I knew you were getting the nutrients you needed. My face broke out during the first trimester but is clearing up already! I have no complaints here! I just want to do what is best and most healthy for you. I feel I have such a huge responsibility to help you grow into the beautiful little girl/boy you are meant to be and I want to be doing the right things at all times! (Trust me...Mommy pretty much googles EVERYTHING. Ex: Is "such and such" safe while pregnant? That sums up 99.9% of my google search history. I just love you and want the best.)
We do have one item we can't agree on already. Mexican food. I love it and crave it constantly. You don't seem to be so big on it. (At least not if the upset stomach and heartburn are any indication of your feelings toward it.) I will try to lay off the gigantic stuffed poblano peppers and stick to slightly more mild side of the menu. Deal?
We can't wait to find out whether you are a boy or a girl on April 10th! Daddy and I both think you are a girl. Well..Daddy seems pretty certain. Mommy has her moments of doubt. We'll see. All of these crazy dreams I have been having about you tell me that you are a girl. We'll know soon enough!
We love you bunches,
Mom & Dad
Here are a few shots of me today:
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment