Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a lovely and restful weekend!
On Saturday Morning my Mom and I headed up to the North Georgia Premium Outlets to meet my sweet Auntie Ris for a fun-filled shopping day! It was perfect shopping weather...not too hot and not too rainy! We hit the jackpot at the Carter's outlet! We bought Lexie SOOO many cute things! Lots of sweet soft little outfits! Sweet summer dresses and rompers for next summer! They literally make me squeal with delight!! I can't wait to see her sweet chubby little baby legs in them next Summer!!! I can't wait!
While we shopped the day away, Rob lovingly worked on his "Daddy Do List!" He painted Lexie's room the sweetest pink. I can't wait to post pictures! He also scrubbed the grill and got it ready for lots of summertime cookin'!
Trust me...this was a gross job that REALLY needed to be done and one that I couldn't stomach!
Thanks so much honey!! You are the BESTEST in the whole wide world! :-)
On Sunday, we slept in, layed around and caught up on all the amazing TIVO'ed season finales from last week! Lost! Grey's Anatomy! Fun fun! Then, while I continued to lounge and do a whole bunch of nothing...Rob headed out into the garage to paint/touch-up the little dollhouse bookcase for Lexie's room! It looks awesome! Can't wait for it to air out so we can put it in her room! While lounging I did go ahead and order the bedding for her room from Pottery Barn Kids!
I am so excited to see everything coming together!
Yay for fun weekends like this....I can't wait til next weekend! 3 day weekend!!
I am hoping to log some time at the pool and get a little sun on these poor pale pregnant legs! Ha!
Jane 23
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment