Happy Thursday everyone!
I have such a love/hate relationship with movies based upon books that I have already read.
Like most people, you typically enjoy reading the book so much that you set extremely high expectations/standards for the movie. Sadly, most times those expectations are not met.
Nonetheless, I am super excited to see Marley & Me on the big screen! This is such an amazing book! It's one of those that I sat down with one afternoon and did not move again until I had finished the entire thing! I think Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson will do a great job playing Marley's owners, John and Jennifer Grogan.
Here is a link to the movie preview if you would like to check out:
http://www.marleyandmemovie.com/
http://www.marleyandmemovie.com/

The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella is one of my favorite series of books!
Guilty girly pleasure! ;)
In the books...The main character, Becky Bloomwood, has progressed from a single twenty-something shopaholic to a married mother-to-be who has found even more reasons to shop! These books are such fun reads and I was thrilled to hear they made a movie! Details are sketchy right now, looks like Confessions of a Shopaholic will be out sometime in 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment