Fall is by far my MOST favorite season of all. There are so many reasons I love Fall....
1. Fall will always remind me of my beautiful wedding day and the days leading up to...what special times.
2. I also love thinking about all of the other Fall weddings that have taken place in our family....so many beautiful days.
3. My amazing niece and nephew were both born in late October. I can't imagine life without them and I look forward to celebrating their 1rst and 2nd birthdays soon! (And little Miss Bailey will be turning 3 as well....)
4. The new Fall Pottery Barn Catalogue...Oh how I love everything. Such decorating inspiration!
5. Watching the leaves change and hearing them crunch underneath your feet on one of those amazing Fall walks we should all take time to go on...
6. Fall clothes. Isn't everyone sick of their Summer clothes by now? I can't wait to start sportin' the Fall clothes...I love all the beautiful deep colors that are popular this year!
7. The season premiers of all our favorite shows. C'mon...aren't you sick of watching re-runs yet?
8.Baseball playoffs and The World Series. I mainly just enjoy watching my sweet hubby get so excited about it....
9. Fall comfort foods....It is my goal this season to be in the kitchen more often! I am really going to focus on learning how to prepare healthy and delicious dinners that incoporate all the flavors of the season! (On a less healthy note...I am determined to make the Best-Ever Apple Pie recipe on the cover of September's Southern Living. Yum Yum!)
10. All the little Fall getaways we hope to take! A zip line canopy tour in Banning Mills. A trip to Amicalola Falls. A visit to the Pumpkin Patch and Apple Festival in Ellijay. And....maybe just maybe a weekend away in the mountains!
Happy Almost Fall Y'all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment