The last few days have flown by and been so much fun!! Here are a few highlights.
I promise to get a more updated and indepth blog up one day soon.
Work is just super crazy right now!
On Saturday night, Christy invited the girls over to decorate spooky houses, drink caramel apple martinis and watch spooky movies....It was a spooktacular evening!
Thanks so much for putting together such a fabulous evening Miss Christy!!
Here are the ladies hard at work on their haunted houses!
Me...Being silly in Jack's wagon. (Thanks for letting me borrow!!)
On Monday....I took the morning off work to head down to the Star 94 station with Lauren to sit in on an interview and meet DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!
Who? He was the runner-up from this past season's American Idol!
(And the cutest little thing ever! Super nice guy!)
His new CD is coming out on November 11th and I highly recommend you check it out!
SOOOO Exciting! (Okay..I know I am a dork! But he is my Favorite American Idol EVER!!)
Us...being all silly!!
That's all for now.
Next up is Shecky's Girls Night Out at the Biltmore Ballrooms tomorrow night with my work ladies!
I can't wait!
XOXOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment