Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hello Rosie? It's me. I need you ASAP.

What a fun and busy week this has been...The hustle n' bustle of the season is certainly in full force.

I had an AMAZING meeting at work on Monday! Pretty much thrilled about the whole thing. :-)


On Tuesday we worked a regular 'ol workday and came home and snuggled up to watch Stepbrothers. Hilarious! You must rent! I also did a little cooking in preparation for the following day....



On Wednesday, we had the most delish potluck EVER at work. It was quite the calorie fest!
The same evening we went to the Star 94 Jingle Jam Concert! We saw David Archuleta, Colbie Cailiot, Gavin DeGraw and We Three Kings perform! They were all fabulous and it was such a good time! Special thanks to Lauren for inviting us!


And that brings us to today. Thursday. Cleaning day. My house has been neglected for the past two weeks really. (Haven't done a whole lot of cleaning since I have been sick.) It's a big fat dirty mess. It is quite possible that it has never been this bad since we have been married. Between wrapping, cooking and being plain ol' lazy....We have created quite the pigsty. I was actually so excited we were going somewhere last night just because I didn't want to be home and have to look at it! Ha! I guess time is up...time for a good Christmas cleaning! Nothing says Christmas like a nice clean house. I might could just bring the garden hose inside and hose everything down and start over. Yep. That's how nasty it is.


I suppose I should be thankful that my sweet and understanding husband has not once questioned or commented about our new messy house. In fact...I don't think he even minds it. Although...I bet he might mind it once he runs out of underwear or socks. (I also have about five loads of laundry to do too.)

Thanks for your understanding sweetie...and umm...would you mind cleaning the shower?
I really hate that part. Thanks!



Does anyone else fall behind on everything during this time of year? Actually...better question. Does anyone NOT fall behind during this time of year? If so, I would love to know your trick.

PS. I am SOOO going to start being one of those people who Christmas shop throughout the year. I am completely loving that idea. Picking up things for folks throughout the year and saving them for Christmas. How smart!
(Now...if I could just make myself do it.)



Ohhhh...and if anyone sees Rosie around...can you tell her I am looking for her? I could totally use her. Thanks!


1 comment:

Christy said...

You are too funny!
(...and also, totally diluted if you think your house is dirty! doubt it!!!)

Come to my house AKA the land of trains, sippy cups, and never ending laundry!