
Spaghetti & Yellow Gatorade?
Yep...These are the first two things that sound extremely appetizing to me as I come to the end of my first trimester!
The nausea is slowly going away and my energy levels are returning close to what they were before my pregnancy. I actually made it to the gym a few times this week which made me feel physically and mentally better!
I am beginning to feel more relaxed about my little bun in the oven. :-)
I went on a google rampage during the first few weeks after I found out I was pregnant. I was so nervous about everything I ate, every beauty product I used, every cleaning product I cleaned with...the list goes on and on. You would probably laugh if you saw my google history. (I still get nervous about things but my random google searches have gone down significantly!)
This is just such an exciting time for us! We are loving every minute of it. We have started a list of baby names....checked out baby furniture....test drove a few strollers...
We are just so in love with our little one....already!!
More to come soon...just a quick update for now. Our next doctor's appointment is on March 11th!
No comments:
Post a Comment