Monday, March 2, 2009

3 months prego!

Happy Monday! Yesterday was such a fun and extremely relaxing day!

We awoke to slushy rain and decided to go ahead and get ready for church. By the time we were heading to church it was already snowing!!! After church, we ran into Publix and got all the necessities to make a yummy breakfast for dinner! (Something no snow day would be complete without!)


After that we headed straight home and lounged around the entire day.

We caught up on all our TIVO'ed shows and snoozed the afternoon away!

(I hear I am supposed to REALLY enjoy and embrace these lazy afternoons..so I did!)

Here is a pic of my blossoming belly at exactly 3 months along.

(The snow was just starting to come down. Take note baby: we don't see snow all too often in Georgia.)

Right now it just looks like I ate a few too many donuts...

I am waiting for the obvious bump that says, "Baby on board!"

Right now the bella band is my new favorite thing! This is an amazing invention that allows pregnant women to wear their regular pants a little longer. You have to google it if you don't know what I am talking about!

Amazing! Best idea ever!

No comments: