Yesterday my sweet Mom and I ventured out into the rain to begin gathering a few maternity pieces for me and get an idea of what's trendy for the ladies with blossoming bellies.
(Most of my pants still work with the bella band but I have begun to notice that a few of my shirts are feeling short and awkward. I figured it would be a wonderful idea to grab a few things here and there before I really start needing them and have a closet meltdown! Ha!)
Our first stop was into Gap where I picked up two cute shirts for Spring....We also admired all the sweet sweet baby clothes!
Next we headed to Old Navy and scored some great finds! I picked up two basic ribbed tank tops for summer, two cute T-shirts and a fabulous dress!
Check out this dress we picked up for $10.50!!!
(I can imagine it this Summer with flip flops and a cute chic necklace...I can't wait to wear!)

After a quick run into Target, we stopped into Cracker Barrel and enjoyed a delicious lunch! MMM MMM!
Our last stop for the day was the Motherhood store at the mall. (This store has the largest selection of maternity clothes that I have seen thus far and seems to be pretty reasonably priced.) We picked up a cute chocolate brown and white dress that will also be great for late Spring and Summer! I love it!
I am always seeing cute pregnant ladies that look so cute and put together....it is my goal to do the same! Dressing the belly is a bit of a challenge but there are so many options out there! I can't wait to start picking up a few things here and there...
(Thanks Mom for braving the wintery rain and spending the day with me! It was such a fun and special shopping trip!)
Oh.....and you may be wondering about baby Perry? He/She seems to be doing great! We went to the doctor this past Wednesday and everything seems to be progressing nicely. I have gained 2 pounds and baby was about 3.5 inches long! (About the size of a lemon.) The ultrasound tech tried REALLY hard to figure out the sex of the baby but the baby didn't seem quite ready to tell! He/She was quite the gymnast doing flips and somersaults all over the screen and once it settled in for a nap it put it's sweet little hands over the privates making the "money shot" quite impossible to get! We will find out next time for sure! I go in for some blood work on March 24th and we go back for another ultrasound on April 10th! We will keep you posted!
For now...here are a few shots of Baby P at 13 weeks and 3 days!
Notice the BPM on the first one. 156 beats per minute!
(We'll see if the Old Wives Tale holds true...they say anything over 140 indicates you are carrying a girl. Anything under 140 indicates you are carrying a boy. Has this been true for anyone? I have only read about it...)

.jpg)
1 comment:
you are going to be so adorable this summer with your bebe belly and your summer dresses and flip flops...love it!
Post a Comment