Here is the one that I was given:
Well...I have come across a diaper bag that I love that Skip Hop makes as well!
Here is the desciption I "borrowed" from their website:
STUDIO diaper tote is stylish enough to pair with a little black dress, but practical enough to keep you and baby stocked for a long day at the playground. Two insulated side pockets hold baby's bottles, food and sippy cups, while 12 more pockets keep your phone, wallet, keys and other personal items dry, secure and within quick reach.
STUDIO's adjustable stroller straps attach neatly and conveniently to the handlebars of any stroller. Unclip, and STUDIO converts back into a tote that will look chic well past babyhood.
I love it because it looks "purse-like" enough that I can throw my wallet in there too and use as a purse occasionally!The contrasting lining also makes it much easier to find important things that may have fallen to the bottom of the bag! It's dimensions are 17 ” wide x 12″ tall and 6″ deep. It comes in black, dark grey, chocolate and champagne. (I want mine in black!)
Check it out! I may just be ordering myself one soon!
Any Moms out there that may have any diaper bag tips feel free to let me know what you think....This is all new to me and I would love any advice or opinions you may have to offer!


1 comment:
That looks great! Spacify offers wide range of Unique Diaper Bags.
Post a Comment