Saturday, June 20, 2009

7 Month Update!

Hi Everyone! Long time no blog!
I have finally hit the 28 week mark and am officially in my 3rd trimester! Yay!

Still feeling great, no complaints! I do feel so extremely blessed to have had such an easy pregnancy thus far and hope that is leads to an easy labor/delivery in a few more months!

It is so much fun to feel Lexie kicking and flipping around....She is busiest "playing" at night right before I go to bed! We might have a little night owl on our hands!
The natural child birthing class that we signed up for was cancelled so we had to make a quick change of plans and sign up for a few different classes that Kennestone offers. I had already bought a few natural child birthing books that were recommended reading for the cancelled class so I plan to read those throughout the next few months to help me feel a little more prepared!

We are just sooooo excited to meet our little girl in a few months....
Here's the latest belly shot at 7 Months/28 weeks:


We are heading down to the beach this week to meet up with my family and enjoy a little fun in the sun and relaxation! Can't wait!

No comments: