Monday, July 20, 2009

8 Month Update!!

Happy Summer Everyone!! Hope you all are enjoying all that Summer has to offer!
(We are experiencing some amazingly cool weather for July in Georgia! I am lovin' it!)

Yesterday marked the start of my 32nd week of pregnancy! I can't believe it!

The past 32 weeks have absolutely flown by! I hope the next 5-8 weeks go by just as fast!

I am still feeling great and have lots of energy! I am starting to feel a bit heavy in the belly but I suppose that is completely normal given that I am carrying around a 4.5 pound baby and all the fluids that go along with it!

Lexie is quite the little kicker...I am begining to think she may be auditioning to be the next karate kid! (Sometimes it feels like she gets so darn feisty and impatient in there....I often wonder if this is a sneak preview to her little personality! Ha! LIke mother like daughter.....)

My sweet sweet mom and sister-in-law, Christy, threw me a beautiful "Baby Brunch" shower this past Saturday! Everything was so beautiful and delicious beyond words!! Thank you so much ladies!! Such wonderful memories....

(You know it's a hit when I walk in my Mom & Dad's house and do the "ugly cry!!" Ha!! Thanks so much!!)

In the next few weeks I plan on getting Lexie's room all organized and ready for her! I need to wash all her newborrn and 0-3 month clothes!! So much to wash....I love all her sweet little clothes!! I can't wait to see her in them!

Rob is SOOO extremely excited to meet his little girl! He can't wait! (It is so sweet hearing him talk about her...I know he is going to be such an amazing daddy!! I can't wait to see him in full Daddy-mode with her!!)

So...that's the latest! I will try to do better and update more often!

My next doc appointment is next Tuesday so we will see where we are at then..

OOOO.....a question for all my sweet readers: Any recommendations of things I should pack in my overnight hospital bag? I would love to hear any and all recommendations of things that you packed or that you wish you would have packed! Thanks ladies!!

1 comment:

Dallas Shaw said...

looks like a pretty shower, i am doing a great feature in nov-dec "what to buy-who to buy for" and featuring adorable baby gifts! you should pop by

dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com