Thursday, October 9, 2008

The latest W Magazine


The internet has been buzzing with the rumor that pictures of Angelina Jolie breastfeeding would be released soon. After the whole Jamie Lynn Spears incident...I was a little worried. (Background: Jamie Lynn Spears (Britney's sister) is a 17 year old new mom. Her boyfriend took a few pictures of her while breastfeeding and took them to their local Wal-Mart to get the pictures printed. The fine photo lab employee then took it upon himself to shop the photos around trying to make a pretty penny. However..He forgot that she is still a minor and he would be facing some jail time.)

Anyhow...I have been curious to see what these Angelina pictures would be all about. While I am not always a huge fan of everything she does... I think she has an absolutely beautiful family.

Here is the cover of the latest W Magazine:

She looks absolutely beautiful...and so relaxed and happy. She definitely has that "New Mom" glow about her.

I will so be buying my first issue of W Magazine. I love this family and think they have beautiful kids. :) Can't wait!

Happy almost Friday! Can't wait for the weekend!

No comments: