This past Wednesday I attended Shecky's Girls Night Out with two of my very fabulous friends, April and Liz! We had so much fun! This event was held in the Biltmore Ballrooms, which are absolutely gorgeous! It was a night of fashion, beauty and fun with the girls! Thanks so much April! It was such a great night out! Such a treat to get out in the middle of the workweek! ;-)
I would highly recommend this to any ladies looking for a fun night out filled with lots of free drinks (of the adult variety), food, beer tastings, mani's and lots lots more! The tickets were reasonably priced and the earlier you buy them the cheaper they are. Sign up for e-mail alerts on their website to get all kinds of deals for the upcoming event in Spring '09! I would check it out! And..the goodie bag was AMAZING!! I was a like a little kid on Christmas going through it once I got home!
Here are me and my sweet ladies on the red carpet:
No comments:
Post a Comment