Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Middle of November already!! Where has the year gone?

As I poke around online searching for a delish Thanksgiving recipe, I am absolutely astounded that Thanksgiving is already upon us. Where has the year gone?

(Wow...I really do sound old when I say that.)

'08 has been great and we are hoping that '09 will be even better!
Our little family has so much to be thankful for.

It has been a quiet few weeks for us. Rob has started going to the chiropractor regularly and his shoulder is healing up nicely. I have been training as much as time allows for the Thanksgiving Day 1/2 Marathon. Bailey lays by the heater and snoozes the day away....

That's pretty much sums us up. We are slowly starting to do some Christmas shopping and will hopefully get that wrapped up quickly so we can relax and enjoy the Christmas season. This time of the year always flys by so quickly...it's hard to take in all the sights/sounds of the season!

We are looking into possibly getting out of town right after Christmas and ringing in the New Year somewhere fun! We shall see...Sounds like the best kinda Christmas present to me! (I know one day we will have kids and not be able get away as often as we would like so I feel like we need to treasure this time and make the most of it!)
Next stop: Hotwire.com to find the perfect Christmas getaway....


In the words of Kenny Chesney..."All I want for Christmas is a real good tan!"


No comments: