Happy New Year!
Rob & I returned home late Sunday evening after a long drive from Miami! We had such a wonderful cruise! It was so amazing to be able to spend quality time together having fun and relaxing!
The boat was amazing! I highly recommend the Norweigian Pearl, it was beautiful! Our 7 day cruise took us to Roaton, Honduras....Belize City, Belize....Cozumel, Mexico....and Great Stirrup Cay! We also enjoyed a few days at sea which are always wonderful and serve as the perfect excuse to lounge around and relax! Here is a quick run-down of the time we spent at each port...
Roaton, Honduras: We booked an NCL sponsored excursion that took us to Gumbalimba Park and Tabyana Beach! It was an amazing day! At the park we checked out all the amazing things that nature had to offer and played with a few monkey and parrots! It was awesome! After we finished up at the park we headed to the beach to enjoy a day of fun in the sun! Loved it! Roaton was beautiful and this was such a wonderful day!
Belize City, Belize: We booked another NCL sponsored excursion that took us on a Lost World Canopy & Rappelling Tour! This began with a 90 minute ride through Belize and ended at the Savannah Pine Ridge where we started our zip -line tour! It was thrilling and something we have both always wanted to try!
Cozumel, Mexico: We decided to take it easy and check out the city on our own...We walked around all day shopping and site-seeing! It was an adventure! We also ate at the most AMAZING Mexican restaurant ever! I want to go back!
Great Stirrup Cay: This is a small island in the Bahamas owned by Norweigian Cruise Line. We had an awesome day at the beach....we layed around and relaxed all day! (I actually read the entire Twilight book...and I am hooked. I am more than 1/2 way through the second one!)
Such an awesome time! I feel so blessed that we have been able to travel a little here and there since getting married and enjoy being "Newlyweds." We have made so many wonderful memories and hope to make many many more! :-)
Happy New Year Ladies & Gents! I feel all recharged and ready to conquer the world!
Oh...and wondering where all the awesome vaca photos are? I got lazy. Check 'em out on our Picasa Page!
Here's the link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/FutureMrsPerry/CruiseToCentralAmericaMexicoNorweiganPearl
Jane 23
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment