Seriously....you could spend a fortune decorating your baby's room.
(There are so many sweet temptations out there!)
I have come across a sweet little dollhouse bookcase from Pottery Barn that I absolutely loved!
While I absolutely loved the bookcase...I did not love the price tag.
Once you paid shipping fees it would be right around $500! Seemed a wee bit high to me....
WELL....my awesome husband found the EXACT same bookcase on Craigslist last night!
A couple was getting rid of it after 6 months! Once they moved into a new house it no longer fit in their daughter's bedroom!
I offered the lady $150 and she accepted....we are on our way to pick up tonight! Yay for bargains!
Check out this sweet little bookcase-

2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! How awesome! I can't believe your luck. That bookcase is A-dorable with a capital A!
Aww...thanks girl! I am really excited about it! I can't wait to start decorating and planning with you...we need to plan a date :-)
Post a Comment