Sunday, April 26, 2009

Halfway there!!!

I have reached the 20 week mark in my pregnancy today! I am halfway there! Yay!
The "nesting instinct" that I have heard other women speak of has definitely fully kicked in.
I have TONS of energy!

Yesterday we spent all day working around the house! We cleaned out/organized the garage, washed cars, planted flowers and did laundry! Rob then treated me to a tasty dinner out at Taqueria Del Sol! YUM!


Today we went to church and then headed to a Taste of Marietta to try out a few new restaurants and see what it was all about! Fun times! I love the weekends! :)

Here is what Baby Lexie is up to this week according to www.babycenter.com:

Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. She's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. (For the first 20 weeks, when a baby's legs are curled up against his torso and hard to measure, measurements are taken from the top of her head to her bottom — the "crown to rump" measurement. After 20 weeks, she's measured from head to toe.) She's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for her digestive system. She's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in hes bowels, and you'll see it in her first soiled diaper (some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).

Here is a pic of me and bebe at 5 months/20 weeks:

No comments: